Wednesday 15 October 2014

First photoshoot! | Gamestart 2014 Preview



Greetings, ice-cream cupcakes!


So the other day, I went for my first photoshoot. If you knew me from the start, you would know that this is a huge shocker. Like HOLYSHITIWENTFORALEGITPHOTOSHOOT shocker. For me, this is something really big. This is not just a step out of my comfort zone - it is a huge-ass frog leap. Of course, this isn't entirely an uncomfortable leap out, because I had my best friend, Kize King, with me during the photoshoot. 


We had the amazing chance of working with not one, but two awesome photographers: Nathan Rein and David Goh. They were extremely nice and polite during the entire afternoon, which I'm very very grateful for. Talented and skilled, they also are if we're talking about them as photographers. This, however, wasn't exactly a cosplay photoshoot. It was a test shoot - and for us, Kize and I, to understand better how each photographer worked.


As you can see, the outfit for this photoshoot isn't exactly cosplay either - I'd call this a getup. Of course, if it isn't obvious enough, we're dressed up as batgirls - of course, our own rendition. We didn't base it off any fanart or whatever - it was just our spontaneous idea while shopping for clothes one ordinary day. If it looks similar to anything out there, it is purely coincidental.


I don't have much to say about the photoshoot - just that it was so physically draining. The heat in Singapore is no joke, and it was in the middle of the day. It was a good thing we had bottles of water prepared for continuous hydration. One thing I have to say, though, is that I get dehydrated very easily and my lips get dry even more easily. And thing is, I wore a matte red lippie - that is not the best combination.



Well, other than all of that, I had a great time at the photoshoot, going to different places at Bishan Park for all the amazing backdrops and settings. Here are all my favourite shots from the photoshoot:



































Here's some bonus unmasked:












See you at GameStart on 26 Oct! 

Izzie (Hoshi Miharu) x




4 comments:

  1. There are lots of studios and photographers are available in Lucknow offering services in photography, but the question you should ask is which one can understand your requirements in a clear way. The Professional photography has the power to convey a lot without using a single word. Professional Wedding Photographer in Lucknow knows talent of capturing true emotions and feelings which is a best sign for every single photo each of which tells a different story and excitement of wedding day.

    ___________________
    Photographer in Lucknow | Wedding Shoot in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Thanks for sharing and informing about your services. Select the Best Marriage Halls in Lucknow and best photography services for the perfect wedding.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Marrige is the day,where everyone wants to capture there fabulous momemt with their life partner.Capturing those moment is also a art.Its time to say thanks to photographer in Lucknow

    maternity photographer in Lucknow | candid photographer in Lucknow | pre wedding photographer in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clicking the pictures is an ever-evolving art form. There is always something unique to learn and explore. Please keep posting and thanks for sharing.
    Wedding Photographer in Lucknow | Best Photographer in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete